This morning I woke up feeling more productive than usual. In fact so much more productive that after spending an hour deciding what tasks to complete today, I decided to browse Amazon for 5 minutes first and before I knew it, 2 hours had passed and my wish list had only grown longer.
Story of my life.
The same thing happened with me some 4 days back. I was casually browsing on Amazon during my ‘break-time’ when I came across products from ‘My Glamm’. Their products, especially their “Total makeover FF cream'” looked pretty intriguing. I decided to check out their website and was surprised to see the amazing offers they were running. You get a lipstick free over products worth Rs.2000 and I couldn’t let it pass.
I was sceptical at first as I’m so used to ordering from Amazon but I took the risk. I placed my order on Jan12 and received it today- in 4 days. Good, right?
Things I liked:
– The site is easy to browse and loads quickly.
– You can check the ‘offers’ tab before placing an order.
– Proper product description and ingredients list is clearly mentioned.
– I received a message from the courier company the day on which the order was to be delivered. This lets me take care of the delivery of the parcel even when I’m not at home.
– The packaging was nice and secure although some more bubble wrap couldn’t hurt.
– You get Rs.150 off on your first order.
– I earned 301 glamm Points on my first order which I can redeem on my next purchase and 1glamm Point= Re.1. Not bad, right?
– Offers aren’t mediocre. And I hope the quality isn’t too.
– COD option is available without any extra charge.
Things I didn’t like:
– I received the confirmation mail two days after placing the order.
– You can’t sign up using your ‘Google account’ credentials.
Product I ordered:
– My Glamm “Total Makeover FF cream” which is a 5 in 1: Primer – Concealer – Foundation – Compact – SPF30 + Skin Tone Correctors.
– My Glamm “Stay defined” which is a 2-in-1 liquid eyeliner and brow product.
– Chubby matte lipstick worth Rs.795 for FREE!
Have you tried anything from My Glamm?