Colored eye pencils are such a relief for me when rushing out and going somewhere with less than 30 minutes at hand. I prefer soft shade lipsticks more than bright lipsticks, so having colored eyeliners is always an advantage for me when I can’t afford even a quick smokey eye. I have already raved about Colorbar I-Glide eye pencils HERE and HERE. And, here’s some more!
When lipsticks have pretty names such as “Pink Kiss”, you are already half sold for buying it. And, the same happened with me.
*Apology for this long absence from blog but believe me I was not on a break (Although I wish!). I was engrossed so much with office work. But you are going to see a lot of posts in the upcoming days. Pakka!*
Take the quiz below to find out if you are sailing in the same boat with me:
- You think that brands have stopped selling good quality clothes.
- Either the clothes have big arm holes or most of them are transparent.
- Even the smaller brands in Lifestyle have sky rocketed their prices so much that when you visit Kazo, you find the price tags just the same.
- The sizes are not consistent even within the same brand name.
- Most of the bags you like are without a zip.
- You walk out of mall thinking “If I have to buy road quality stuff only, then why not buy from roads only?!” o_O