The best thing about going to kid’s birthday parties is watching yourself turn into kids with them and releasing any stress you have in your mind. No, I was kidding. Not like that’s untrue but the best thing is the cake! The big yummy cake that are designed in the nicest shapes and in so many colours! The one I went to had a “Tinkerbell” shaped cake..Awww! And, the chaos the kids make there fighting with each other and then, again playing with each other is just as adorable as this “Red Chaos” lipstick!
– Lakme 9 to 5 lipcolor “Red Chaos” is a gorgeous shade that looks almost peach with a little pink on my lips. I love the shade! The shade would work nicely across fair-medium skin tones.
– The metallic rose gold packaging is a total love!
– The texture is very smooth and light. It glides on your lips easily.
– The finish of the lipstick is a smooth matte.
– The pigmentation is awesome. Single swipe and one gets a rich opaque shade.
– It has an expiry of 2 years.
– It does emphasize lip lines a little being a matte finish but the result is not drastic kinds!
– It stays on me without eating/drinking for around 3 hours.
– The lipstick doesn’t collects at the ends of my lips after some hours. I hate to see lipstick deposited at the edge of my lips.
– If you have dry lips, I suggest you to skip these since they aren’t moisturizing. They will only emphasize lip lines largely and would get drier with their wear time.
*Ignore the uneven application. My lips are really dry these days*
Although I was expecting more wear time from these 9 to 5 lipsticks, there’s no doubt that I love the texture and packaging of this lipstick. Plus, the shade is such an everyday wear shade and brightens up my face instantly.
VCB Rating: 4.5/5
*Have You Tried Lakme 9 to 5 lipsticks? Did You Like Them? Please Share Your Experience* 🙂