My joy knew no bounds when I found a shop near my place which keeps every product of ELLE 18 including the lovely lipsticks from the brand after which I was lusting from such a long time.
Now, you may be thinking that I may have picked 3-4 at go, but I could only pick up one at that time since it was the end of July and my pocket money was almost over! No doubt, I’m going back to get the other shades!
– Elle 18 lipstick “candy kiss” is a pretty muted dusty pink shade with very tiny silver shimmer. Although the shimmer in this lipstick is not distributed quite evenly, it’s really difficult to spot that unless you have microscopic eyes! I myself saw that when I zoomed in the pictures! It adds such a lovely warmth to my face!
– The lipstick is very moisturizing because of the white balm present in the centre. I ‘m having dry lips these days and I love the feel of these. They leave my lips moisturized even when the color is gone.
– The texture is creamy and glides very easily. I don’t think the bullet will melt in summers.
– They go sheer at first and you can build them to a medium intensity. It won’t cover pigmented lips fully but would coat them quite nicely!
– They stay without eating/drinking for around 2 hours. I’m quite fine by that. Even lustre MAC lipsticks usually don’t last beyond 3 hours on me.
– The formula is very nice again. They don’t settle into lip lines and with the passage of time, they don’t deposit at the edge of lips.
– The quantity is good.
Leaving the availability part, it’s a totally “Paisa-vasool” lipstick!