Today, I would be reviewing a very nice product for those who have oily/very oily skin. I have hardly used Neutrogena products. They somehow never attracted me and more importantly, they don’t suit my sensitive acne skin. But when recently, my bodysol Mattifying cream got finished, I thought of trying a new product and decided to give Neutrogena oil-free facial moisturizer SPF15 a go. (This post in my draft was to be posted before 3 months, which didn’t happen obviously.)
Neutrogena Oil Free Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 comes in a pump dispenser bottle, with a locking mechanism. I never had any problem with the pump.
– The moisturizer has a consistency which is neither runny nor thick.
– It gets absorbed into skin very quickly. The finish is a soft matte look.
– The oil-free moisturizer oily skin without making it look oily.
– It keeps my skin oil free for upto 2 hours on humid days, which is a great achievement. In air conditioned environment, the effect is for longer.
– Though it says it’s fragrance free, the case isn’t so. I am easily able to detect a smell.
– It’s non-comodogenic.
– It has never caused any breakouts on my oily, acne skin.
– It has a very low SPF, SPF 15.
– It’s allergy free.
– It’s alcohol free.
Neutrogena oil-free facial moisturizer SPF15 will work across oily-combination skin well. My sis who has a combination skin uses this and likes it very much. This works very well for her as a makeup base.
Quantity: 115 ml
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.25/5
*Have You Tried Neutrogena oil-free facial moisturizer SPF15? How Was Your Experience? Please Share*