Now, good things do come to an end and I had no idea that was going to be the case when my internship training ends because I met 4 lovely people there. We had fun not just mocking at others (Of course silently!) but also at ourselves! But I also can’t overlook the fact that I don’t have to beg for “5 minutes more” from my mom anymore in the early mornings!
And, today I’ll be reviewing a gorgeous lip gloss from MUA.
– MUA Intense Kisses High Intensity Lip Gloss “Kiss and Makeup” is a type of a liquid lipstick.
– The shade is a beautiful medium brown with red undertones. This will flatter warm skin tones beautifully and seems to be a versatile shade.
– You may see minute shimmers on the hand swatch but on lips, these are barely detectable.
– The lipgloss has a light vanilla scent, which I like.
– The texture is creamy and not sticky.
– The pigmentation is extremely good and would also cover pigmented lips in 2-3 swipes.
– The staying power is fabulous! It stays for more than 4 hours (with little fading) on its own and with drinks/snacks in between, it still stays on you with some fading.
– The sponge doe foot applicator picks a nice amount of colour and helps in even application of gloss.
I don’t know what’s there to not love about this lipgloss! From the decent packaging to such an excellent formula, coming off with such an affordable price tag, these are a steal!
And, I’m definitely buying these for my upcoming October Giveaway.
Price: 2 GBP
Quantity: 5.1 ml
VCB Rating: 6/5