Pollution, humidity and stressful lifestyle can provoke an excessive sebum production. At the same time, it can cause perspiration: skin loses water, becomes dehydrated, and yet appears shiny. (I don’t think we perspire that much through facial skin, though, at least not enough to cause dehydration.)For the first time, L’Oreal skincare laboratories formulated deep marine source water naturally enriched in purifying minerals to clear your skin from shininess and supply it with hydration all day long. The Richness of Deep marine source water.
Some months back, I had gone to L’oreal Counter to purchase a few products for my mom. The lady next to me was testing this product and as soon I saw the SA swatching this moisturizer, I got tempted and bought it.
– L’oreal hydrafresh anti shine moisturizer comes in a glass tub packaging with a white lid on top of it, which can be lifted easily.
– This moisturizer has a consistency of a soft gel that gets absorbed quickly.
– A very little quantity is required every time, so it will last very long. I have been using this from past 2 months and still a lot is left.
– It doesn’t feel sticky at all.
– It provides a fresh cooling sensation and the fragrance is also very refreshing. Ah!
– I have super oily acne skin prone to acne and it has never caused any breakouts on my skin. This makes it an ideal moisturizer for oily acne prone skin.
– Skip it if you have a dry skin type.
L’oreal hydrafresh anti shine moisturizer hydrates my skin without any greasy feel and at the same time, gives a cooling sensation. The moisturizing property is enough for my oily skin. But don’t go for it if you’ve a combination-dry skin type.
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried L’oreal hydrafresh anti shine moisturizer? Did you like it?