I entered in TBS Store with the intention of buying “Wiseshe range” for my mom. But since I hadn’t read the reviews of it online, I thought to come back for it again. Then, my eyes fell on “Satsuma body polish”. The fragrance was so good! I thought of buying it then. Then, I thought of buying “Strawberry Body Polish”, but I guess it was too sweet a fragrance. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to smell like strawberries after bath. And, Then I thought of buying Satsuma body range again. In the end, I walk out of the store buying “Shower gel” and “Body mist” from “Moringa range”. So, today I would be talking about “The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel”.
The “Moringa range” fragrance is heavenly for me! It just makes my whole bathing experience very relaxing! It has a faint floral scent and I really wish it was a just a little stronger so that it stayed decently! The scent goes quite subtle on my skin. Nonetheless, I love the fragrance! If I have to, they smell like “Gajras”. I saw Gajra last on Kareena Kapoor’s hair in one of her wedding functions attire 😛
For now, I would be reviewing just the body wash.
– The shower gel comes in a plastic bottle with tight flip-flop packaging, not too tight to hurt your fingers. But definitely, travel friendly!
– I won’t say this lathers very nicely, but quite decently!
– It washes off nicely and doesn’t leave skin dry but doesn’t moisturize either.
– The scent stays on very subtly after bath for an hour or so, and I can sniff it only when I bring my nose closer to my arm 😛
– This is going to last only one month and the price is a little put off.
– It’s soap free.
I love the fragrance very much but I’m afraid the only reason why I won’t be buying it again is because the fragrance is just too subtle!
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4/5
*Have You Ever Tried Any Moringa Bath/Shampoo/Conditioner/Perfume Range From Any Brand? Did You Like It? Please Share Your Experience*