Again! Lightening Skin! Bah!
I entered in a grocery store and bought 2 boxes of green tea bags. I had heard a lot about the benefits of green tea, especially about its anti-aging properties and therefore, had thought of taking it as a drink regularly. But its yuck taste has still kept me away from it. So, instead of drinking it, I thought of having it on my face to reap its benefits and therefore, I got this green tea face pack from Aroma Magic company.
– Aroma Magic Green Tea face pack has a pearly white liquid cream which strangely dries upon 5 minutes of application. But the effect is not so tight like clay masks.
– It’s a convenient flip-flop packaging.
– An immediate glow can be seen on face after using this, which again is short lived for some hours only.
– It hasn’t caused any damage to my sensitive, acne skin.
– Skin feels soft and supple.
– It’s easily available.
– It contains the extracts of green tea which is known to have many benefits.
Judging by immediate results, it seems to be a good face pack but since it claims to contain green tea, it may be more than good in the long run.
P.S.: I have used this when I had combination skin as well as when I’m having oily skin now. It worked nicely on both types.
VanityCaseBox Rating: 3/5
*Have You Tried Any Green Tea Face Pack? How Was Your Experience? Please Share*