As I write this review, I am still in two minds of what jacket to wear with my outfit after 2 days, which’s my friend’s birthday. Hmmmm.. Anyhoo, I’m going to review the Inglot YSM cream foundation which I bought as a concealer to use. Now, you must be thinking why I bought a foundation for concealer with such an expensive price tag. The reason for this is the perfect shade which I couldn’t get in other concealers. This particular shade is like 4-5 times darker than my actual skin tone. And after using green concealer and before using my foundation, it sets pretty good on my skin tone.
But I have even used it as a foundation for review purpose and here’s what I have to say about it:-
– Travel friendly packaging.
– Light weight consistency.
– Blends easily.
– Gives medium coverage.
– Transparent tube allows seeing how much product is left.
– Gives a natural look.
– Small quantity required for each application, so it’s going to last quite long.
– Stays on my combination skin for a very long time, for around 7 hours.
– Finish is between matte and dewy.
– It didn’t break me out.
– Has a very mild scent.
– If you have heavy acne marks, and looking for a foundation to cover marks alone, then this isn’t for you.
Quantity: 30 ml
Vanitycasebox Rating: 4/5
*Have You Tried This Foundation?*