MyGlamm chubby matte lipstick ‘001, Biscotti’: Review, Swatches
If ease of use and travel-friendly lip products are your thing, check out this lip crayon from My Glamm. Also, I got it for free on purchase of Rs.2000 directly from their site. I bought MyGlamm total makeover FF cream 5 in 1 and MyGlamm Stay Defined 2 in 1 Liquid Eyeliner + HD Brow Powder. Awesome, right?
Some 10 days back, I bought L’oreal products worth Rs.3000 and got just a nail polish free. And I could only choose from 2-3 shades.
An expertly curated collection of hydrating creamy matte lipsticks, these playful pencils give you lipstick and liner in a finish that lasts. MyGlamm chubby matte lipstick delivers intensely saturated color with just one swipe. Designed to define, enhance and shape your lips, Perfect Curves lipsticks are enriched with natural oils to nourish and condition your pout on the go!
My experience with ” MyGlamm chubby matte lipstick”:
– MyGlamm chubby matte lipstick has a white coloured body with a pull-off cap. The end of the crayon has a gold metal body with the shade name written on the bottom of it.
– It has a retractable mechanism which means no product wastage.
– The lip crayon glides on easily and hardly clings to any of my dry spots.
– The texture isn’t the most comfortable. It’s a bit thick and it’s a good idea to use a balm beneath if you have parched lips.
– It offers a velvety matte finish.
– The application provides a near-opaque coverage in one pass. However, I noticed that the pigment can fall into lip lines if I go over it in multiple layers. I didn’t need to but I always like to check.
– As for the staying power, MyGlamm chubby matte lipstick lasts for 3-4 hours with minimal eating and drinking. Over a lip liner, it lasts for longer. Also, I noticed it settling into lip lines minimally by the end of its wear time.
MyGlamm chubby matte lipstick in shade ‘Biscotti’ swatches
It’s not a “wow” product for me but since I’m intrigued by a shade in this range called ‘Ampere’, I might just get myself another one. Or hunt for a similar shade when I go shopping for makeup..
VCB rating: 3.5/5