Give your skin a boost of radiance and even out that skin tone! 10 hours matte finish and natural healthy glow. Enriched with exotic fruit therapy to restore and rebalance the skin:
- Yuzu – Anti-shine.
- Sharon fruit – hydration.
Its ultra-fine texture is easy to blend and its feather-light feel will make application easy. Its slim compact casing and large mirror inside is an ideal handbag essential and perfect for touch-ups on the go!
Available in 4 natural shades suitable for all skin tones.
And it’s good for my skin:
- Hypoallergenic formula.
- Non comedogenic.
- Dermatologically tested.
My experience with it:
I had purchased this compact previous summer and totally forgot to post a review on it. I have used it a lot since then.
– Bourjois healthy balance unifying compact comes in a red colored, round casing. It is light weight and attractive. It is inbuilt with mirror but comes without a sponge. This was the sole reason which kept me away from buying it for a year. But finally I gave in owing to its texture.
– The texture is very soft and never gives a “made-up” look. I once used it over my dry skin without a moisturizer in hurry and it did not emphasize the dryness at all.
– The finish is a soft matte, which ensures your skin does not look flat.
– I use it along with a thick puff to get a good medium coverage from it. Always use a patting motion instead of a rubbing motion. This way, there are lesser chances of powder setting into lines plus it does not emphasize dryness.
– It covers my light acne marks quite well.
– You can layer it over and over, and still not worry about ending up with a cakey face. As I said, the powder is really finely milled.
– Since I have a super oily skin, my focus is more on skin not getting dull due to oily glands. And, it scores well here. Be it summers or winters, I blot and touch up every 3-4 hours to keep my skin looking presentable.
– Most importantly, it has not broken me out.
– I have the shade “53, Beige Claire” which is meant for medium skin tones. It is two tones deeper than my skin tone but I chose it since the lighter shade had a lot of pink undertones. Plus, it adjusts well. With just 4 shades, the shade selection is very limited.
In short, this is a very good compact to own if you have combination-dry skin. Oily skinned people shouldn’t be expecting a great wear time from it but it does keeps skin looking fresh with a few touch ups.
VCB Rating: 4/5