Lotus WhiteGlow Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub exfoliates the skin gently, removes dirt, impurities, blackheads and whiteheads leaving your skin brighter and healthier with a shining glow. The gentle exfoliating action works on skin discoloration, dull and uneven skin tones and softens the skin giving you a firmer texture.
Oatmeal exfoliates gently, restores the natural moisture balance of the skin and yogurt moisturizes and lightens the skin reducing imperfections giving you silky, smooth and brighter skin.
For all skin types.
How to use:
Gently apply the scrub on moistened skin with brisk circular movements on your face and neck, Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use twice a week.
So, does Lotus Herbals Whitening Scrub:
1. Exfoliates skin gently? Not very gentle, but does the job without causing pimples on my face.
2. Removes dirt and impurities? > Yes!
3. Removes blackheads? > Yes but not the deep ones!
4. Leaves skin brighter and healthier with a glow? > Yes! But the effect doesn’t last for long.
5. Works on skin discoloration? >No!
6. Works on dull and uneven skin tone? > To a little extent
7. Softens the skin? >Yes! Temporarily.
So, well yes! This scrub does almost everything it claims to do so!
I have acne prone skin which keeps changing from oily to normal to dry and never have I felt that in this situation it doesn’t works. I love this white colored scrub. The granules are not very harsh which makes it ideal for my acne skin and does the work of scrubbing very well.
I use it two times a week. I apply it on my wet face, massage for a minute and then keep it on for like 10 minutes. I feel scrubs works better this way, atleast for me.
And tada! I am left with a glowing skin 😀
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.5/5
*Have You Used Lotus Herbals White glow scrub? How Was Your Experience? Please Share*