AVON SIMPLE PRETTY CLEAR MASCARA REVIEW:
I and my friends play ‘rapid fire’ game for words a lot. And, my record has been always been to say either ‘mascara’ or ‘heart’ when the word ‘Clear’ is thrown on in my round. I have always been fascinated with clear mascaras. They look completely natural which is what I love the most. Also, the ones who are venturing newly into makeup can go with clear mascaras as one can’t go wrong with their application part. I have been using Avon Clear mascara on a quite off and on note since past 2 years.
I have even used Streetwear’s clear mascara but Avon’s clear mascara is better than that.
– Mascara comes in a simple packaging.
– Decently priced and I always buy it when it’s on discount.
– Complete list of ingredients mentioned.
– Transparent bottle.
– The brush of the mascara has thick bristles (Why o why?) but I’m used to using it now tactically.
– Very lightweight consistency of the mascara.
– Don’t use it over any black mascara as the mess can be clearly seen in my pictures.
– Decently curls eye lashes.
– It takes a minute to dry. Sigh!
– Expiry date mentioned on bottle too.
I really want good and decently priced Clear mascara that curls and lengthens the lashes very effectively. Please, God!
Quantity: 8 gms
Vanity3case Rating: 3/5
How’s Your Day Going?